Look into my eyes

Look into my eyes
SAVE ME! How much suffering must I endure?

Donate to CLOHVERS - formerly known as Let Live Canada

We need a spirit of unity in Canada

So that with one heart we can give our healthy animals the ultimate rescue....LIFE....instead of taking it away.

Which method do you support for animal control?

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Chilliwack - Oct 25

Once I got to Chilliwack I would no longer be allowed on the Trans Canada hwy and will need to find an alternate route.

There were some hills and windy road until I got to the district of Chilliwack. I came over a small hill and the highway was straight and flat through the town. I passed a bunch of school kids jogging. There was lots of traffic and it was noisier. The noise from the traffic was bothering me today.

I got to the 116 junction and stopped at the Info Centre. A very nice guy by the name of Robert helped map out an alternate route for me. It felt like I was going to be taking the back door through some communities into Vancouver. It was going to be an adventure.

No comments: