Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Day 187 - Chase

The roads were much better but the drivers are insane. I passed some construction and drivers weren't slowing down even when someone was waving a slow sign at them. A few times I've felt like drivers have tried to squeeze me off the road when there was no other traffic. Getting to Chase was a struggle for me. There's an uphill climb when you get there and once you're over the hill you see the town down in a valley. Its quite pretty. It was a downhill run to the town. I stopped at the rest area for a pit stop. I didn't see any Mountain Bighorn Sheep but there was a foul smell of a dead animal.

I never thought I would say it but I think I've reached my physical limit. Today I used Gidget alot as a crutch. Every step feels like ten miles and my legs don't want to work anymore. It feels like I'm inching my way. There's not much left in the tank. Good thing I'm almost there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Mitch...take my strength....I will be with you....
I am so proud of you...
L:)xo

Anonymous said...

Mitch - don't listen to those legs of yours...they're just playing games on you! They know you're almost there and they know how strong you are. Keep going! Find the strength you didn't even know you had...(even though we all know it!) Hang in there. Sending you some vibes...

Kim Thompson

Anonymous said...

Hey Mitch, You can do it girl...keep going, like the "Little Engine" that could...use that beautiful western scenery to kick start those legs...I know you can!!!
KYHU

Anonymous said...

Mitchie,
Thank-you for doing this. It means a lot to us. My boys Chicken, Teddy, Brutus and Alonzo thank-you. My only girl Tammy thanks you too.
Lots of love and all my energy!!!
Char
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Mitch,

May you run like a horse who smells the barn! Bon courage!

No.8