Look into my eyes

Look into my eyes
SAVE ME! How much suffering must I endure?

Donate to CLOHVERS - formerly known as Let Live Canada

We need a spirit of unity in Canada

So that with one heart we can give our healthy animals the ultimate rescue....LIFE....instead of taking it away.

Which method do you support for animal control?

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Vancouver - Oct 27

Today was a very exciting day. I was looking forward to reaching Vancouver city limits. Dorit was flying in later and would be picking me up.

I got onto the Fraser hwy and took it all the way to the King George hwy. There was so much traffic and lights. A couple of areas were a bit sketchy and I passed a few shady characters, a few that I thought might follow me. The Skytrain was impressive and I thought it might be fun to go for a ride. Maybe tomorrow. Crossing over the Fraser River was exciting and scenic. The Kingsway got me to Boundary Rd. and thats when I knew I had made it. One side was Burnaby and the other side was Vancouver. I felt like I should jump up and down or something but I really didn't know what to feel. I was more numb than anything. Maybe because there was no one to share it with or maybe I've just been out here too long. Maybe I'll feel differently when I see Dorit. I called her from the Starbucks and she had just landed and would pick me up in about 45 minutes. I waited in Starbucks for awhile and my brain wasn't really processing much. It was kinda like shock I think. When I saw Dorit I got a little more excited. I got in the car and it didn't really seem real. Even when we got to the motel it still didn't register. I guess it will just take some time.

No comments: