Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Book Release: To Companion Friends, With Love by Michelle Jameus

I'm very excited to announce the publishing of my book, 'To Companion Friends, With Love'. It tells the story of my Cross Canada Marathon for unwanted pets and the remarkable people who helped me. This book is a must read for anyone with a pet or compassion for animals.

To get your copy, the book is available online through xulonpress.com/bookstore, amazon.ca, and barnesandnoble.com. Just search on the title.

$1 for every book sold will be donated to spay & neutering.

To read the press release go to:
http://www.xulonpress.com/about-xulon-press/news/press-release/?PR_ID=28249

To participate in the Pet Control Poll, click on the link on the left side bar.

Thank you for your support!
Contact me on Facebook or by email. I would love to hear from you!

No comments: